Paris & Louvre Museum with Eiffel Tower Lunch
Paris tour followed by guided Louvre Tour!
Begin with a guided Paris tour with an expert English speaking Chauffeur-Guide. Discover all the famous Paris sights: Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Invalides, Opera, Place Vendome, Place Concorde, Louvre, Orsay Museum Notre-Dame Cathedral, Latin Quarter.
Continue with 3 course lunch with a drink at Tour 58 Restaurant, priority entrance to 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower included, followed by a guided tour of the Louvre museum with an English speaking Tour Guide. The tour ends at the Louvre where if you wish, you can prolong your visit.
Paris City Tour, Eiffel Tower Lunch & Guided Louvre
- A minimum of 3 passengers is required
- All year round
- Duration approx. 8 hours, daily (excl. Tue.) at 08.10am
- Paris hotel or apartment pick up
- Lunch at the Eiffel Tower Tour 58 Restaurant
- Fast priority access & entrances to Louvre museum
- Guided Masterpieces Tour with official English speaking Museum Guide
- English speaking Chauffeur-Guide for the Paris Tour
- *No return transportation at the end of the tour, can be provided at a supplement
- Adult 180 euros
- Child (4-10) 130 euros, Child (- 4) Ask
All tour details/prices are for pick ups in the Paris area. Duration, prices and pick up times will change for other locations. Types of payment accepted:
| :: Contact Us!|
Paris Connection Tours
France: 01 60 70 81 12
Overseas: +33 1 60 70 81 12
| :: Customer Tour Reviews|
"If you want to see Paris the way it should be seen, your first contact should be to Paris Connection. Then, sit back and enjoy the experience and let Rachel and John do what they did so very well for us! Merci beaucoup!"
| :: Paris Transfers|
In addition to guided tours and river cruises, Paris Connection provides reliable private transportation to and from Paris airports (Charles de Gaulle, Orly, Beauvais), train stations, Fontainebleau, Disneyland and Versailles. Introduction to the city & tips en route!