Paris Highlights Tour - 2 Hours
Paris Tour with Chauffeur Guide
This short Paris excursion takes in the city's beautiful sights & attractions. It covers the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Trocadero, Opera, Invalides, Place Vendome, Place Concorde, Louvre, Latin Quarter, Notre Dame Cathedral, Orsay Museum, Ile de la Cite & St Louis with lots of photo opportunities en route. It does not include Place du Tetre, Montmartre & Sacre Coeur - to include those sights, please click for the longer panoramic 3.5 hour Paris tour
Best of Paris Tour
| :: Contact Us!|
Paris Connection Tours
France: 01 60 70 81 12
Overseas: +33 1 60 70 81 12
| :: Customer Tour Reviews|
"My mom and I just returned home from Paris yesterday. We couldn't have been happier with our tour. Our Guide was so helpful, kind, and informative. Where can I submit a review of our tour? Thanks for putting this together for us! Best wishes!"
| :: Paris Spotlight|
Did You Know?
From the Parisii to Paris-Plage
From the Gallic village of the Parisii to the metropolis of the 21st century, more than 2000 years of life and history have passed on the banks of the Seine. Follow the development, the transformation of a capital through the great dates of its history, go back to the origin of all the constructions, monuments, museums and urban works which have modelled the look of today s Paris.
The city of Antiquity
- 3C BC: Settlement of the Gallic tribe of the Parisii on Ile de la Cit .
- 52 BC: Julius Caesar s troops take the island.
- 1 and 2 AD: The Gallo-Roman city, become Lutetia, is built bit by bit. The Lut ce Arena and the Cluny Thermes are constructed.
- 280: Destruction of Lutetia by barbarian invasions.
- 360: Julian the Apostate is proclaimed Emperor of the Gauls. Lutetia is rebaptised Paris.
- 451: Saint Genevi ve deflects Attila, King of the Huns, from taking the city, and becomes patron saint of Paris.
From ParisInfo.com, the site of the The Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau.