Paris Tour, Cruise & Priority Entrance to Eiffel Tower
Beat the queue with fast access tickets!
2 hour guided Paris City tour with an expert local English speaking Chauffeur Guide to take in the most famous sights & monuments: Arc de Triomphe, Avenue des Champs Elysees, Trocadero, Opera, Invalides, Vendome & Concorde Square, Louvre, Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Latin Quarter, Ile St Louis, Pantheon. Photo opportunites en route.
Continue with a 1 hour Seine cruise & priority entrance tickets to 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower (by lift), skip the queues, fast access guaranteed! If you prefer to visit the summit, this is possible for a supplement of 5 euros per person. Book now!
Paris Tour, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower Fast Entrance
- All year round
- Duration approx. 3 hours, daily at 09.30
- Paris hotel or apartment pick up
- Includes priority entrance tickets to the Eiffel Tower second floor, summit tickets possible for a supplement of 5 euros per person
- English speaking Chauffeur-Guide
- Our guided Paris tours are available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Polish, Portugese & Russian.
- *No return transportation at the end of the tour, can be provided at a supplement
- Adult 80 euros, Child (up to 11 years old) 55 euros, Child (- 4) Ask
All tour details/prices are for pick ups in the Paris area. Duration, prices and pick up times will change for other locations. Types of payment accepted:
| :: Contact Us!|
Paris Connection Tours
France: 01 60 70 81 12
Overseas: +33 1 60 70 81 12
| :: Customer Tour Reviews|
"...and when you took us to Versailles and to the Louvre and for our lunch date at the Eiffel Tower -- you had us into all three of those hugely popular places by special entrances within 15 minutes! Even though the general public lines were hundreds and hundreds of people long in all three places! We would have stood there for HOURS if we had tried to get in on our own. Again, John, it was the mark of a real pro knowing where to go and how to take care of your customers!"
| :: Eiffel Tower Spotlight|
Facts & Figures:
The Eiffel Tower locally is "la Tour Eiffel" the French also refer to it as "La Dame de Fer", the Iron Lady - not to be confused with Margaret Thatcher!
There are many replicas or Eiffel Tower inspired monuments from - Las Vegas to China, Japan, Germany, Blackpool, Mexico...
The Eiffel Tower sparkles every hour on the hour for 5 minutes (after sunset)
It welcomes almost 7 million visitors a year